03 October 2008

cool....i love it

never in my life i have such a big bruise like i have now. say me crazy but it feels good. haha! thanks to paintball the ball. it hit my fleshy thigh and left a sun look alike bruise. the moment the bullet hit me, i was like dammit but it gave me a great feeling. i didn't know why perhaps since small i like bruises and my hobby is pressing/rubbing whether my own or others' bruises. i like the pain and because i kept pressing my bruises thats y they never last long.

back to paintball, less than 2 min, i was shot again at the side of my body but it didnt hurt surprisingly. was doubting what people said as it wasn't as painful as described but actually i was saved by the jacket. adeh....how lucky... i like paintball. its fun and exciting regarding to shoot or being shot. and its not only about games, its about strategies, shooting skills and teamwork. something like war.





after 2 hours
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after 6 hours
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
day 2, after 29 hours

3 comments:

yiphing said...

hey.i heard that a dog hugged u and literally wanted to mate with u.

razorcut said...

haha, your antenna work pretty well. not sure if its mate but just something obscene. so, just assume the dog hugged me and cancel the rest.

wtze said...

>.< i'm speechless