05 January 2009

homesick

yesterday i went back to begin another new semester again.

as usual the very first thing to do was cleaning, packing, unpacking, arranging and rearranging once i reached my hostel, trying to make my room as comfy as possible. thats when i realised i was one fussy fella too.

by the time i finished, it was already 9smtg and others already had their food as some had finished clearing as they reached day before while roommate took dinner break earlier which i refused.

after i completed my task only then i had the appetite to have my food brought all the way from home.

as i was sitting down alone in the living room, on the dining table, feeding myself, suddenly.... i felt lonely.

i missed home and family, my mom esp most probably i was eating her food.

and then thats when this someone popped in my mind.

and i started to have flashback
just like the projector,
one....
by
one.....
images flashed...
and flashed....
memories of yesteryears

i know i wasnt far from home not at all but the little sorrow feeling was hard to be avoided esp when loneliness filled me out of the blue. and thank goodness i'm used to being alone here.

No comments: