02 March 2009

sign of ageing back in action

as i watched my parents heading to the car under the superb heavy rain, there was this mixed feeling of mine arose in me.
feelings of reluctant, worry, guilty and accountability rushed in me.
i didnt know why but i was really worry for my parents to drive home after dropping me in tm. main factor would be the heavy pour and besides both of them looked rather tired. perhaps bro was usually traveling with them lately but now back to the old couple traveling by themselves.
this wasn't my first time feeling so but somehow the feelings struck me again today after quite a long time.
sign of ageing i suppose.
as i getting older, its not only me stacking up my age but my parents as well, thats when i feel they will need someone anytime.
because of that, the more i feel i should be by their sides, taking care of them or at least be with them.
its scary as day passing by, we never know who's leaving who but one thing for sure, everyone is a step closer to leave the world as the clock ticks.
so, besides depending 100% on god, whenever i can, i'l be going back because i know they want me to. yes, they do! dont ever doubt about that.
and thats y my fella friends in kl, its very rare of me to go kl unless i'm with my family or special case.

No comments: