07 April 2009

will it be a warning for me?

god knows why i woke up with chest pain and heartache today. the feeling definitely not a good one. everyone knows heart is important, so do i but knowing it by words and really know is different case. i wouldnt know how really important my heart is until today when my heart pumped so fast and each beats ached me that i had to press my chest at times and even felt that i would collasped anytime. its not scary but i was worried. i didnt exactly know what kinds of level of pain only can be considered as pain but to be safe, i did asked my roommate to check on me when i fall asleep for example check if i still breathing and inform my parents if anything about to happen to me and asked her to tell the doc or somebody that i complained bout heartache if i fainted or whatsoever guess that will make their work easier. but until now, even though i can still feel the slightly pain, i am still breathing. so nothing to worry about. hah, at least i learnt that i was not afraid of this way of death (for now).

No comments: