22 November 2008

dreams

i' m curious. i'm always curious bout it. never not wondering whats it all about.

dreams????
as in those that only bump me when i sleep.

why?
why do i dream?
do they mean something? anything?
do they serve as some hints or what?
do they reflect on my life?
do they bring the previous memories back to me? like my past? last lifetimes?
do they indicate my future? few days from now? few years or next lifetimes?
do they tell me what i miss/want/wish most? that will be sad cause i only experience it from dreaming but better that nothing
or they just something that means nothing. just to bother my thoughts and make me curious like now?

how do dreams come to me?
from god?
my imaginations?
i really wish my curiosity can be cleared but if there is someone to tell me bout it, how true can it be? if there is a theory behind it, how far can i believe it? its a question with more questions. but i'm interested to know what others think bout it. it will be fun to share different perceptions expecially from different kinds of people.

No comments: