27 February 2009

i am addicted

aha, i'm so addicted! so addicted into reading conan. so addicted that i actually went to campus to read it online because line failure in hostel. so addicted that i was ignoring my quiz today but kept on reading it. so addicted that i actually went under the rain for the sake of it. ~doosh~ aduhai~~~~~

somehow its fun to know that i have something to do when i have nothing to do. now my free time, boring time, break time, busy time, anytime is filled with something. hehe... ya, comic is what i mean! hooray, conan is back!

its just weird cause i knew the website for quite some time but at that time i found out that the feeling of reading it online and reading the book was not the same. and fussy me just save that web address and didnt bother to visit it. but recently, due to neverending work, it just flashed to my mind to read detective conan. then i realised it's just as fun as reading it on book though i still do prefer doing my reading while holding the book. ah, just so traditional me. apa apapun, ah yes, i'm an addict now!!!!!!

addict....addict....addict......

No comments: