24 February 2009

words of self disappointment

sort of frust with my stupidity and uselessness. even a call, i couldnt handled it. plan A failed and for plan B, so far no response. guess its the same with plan A - 'lok hai cui liau'. when plans failed, no result will be seen, no one will ever know that i actually done something, no one will ever know that i actually put effort in planning and accomplishing my plan, no one will ever know that i actually have the intention to do it, even, no one will believe me. no matter how its mentioned, failed means failed. its almost equal to none. i'm too heartbroken to be questioned on my sincerity and effort, best is to just keep it to myself. since i'm famous of heartless, insensitive and useless, not much expectation will be from me though. so it doesnt matter. only me and god.....



-and it shall be sealed-

No comments: