03 February 2009

most probably a no

i should be grateful (?), proud (?) or whatever i should when i was told by my roommate whom she kindly checked for me that my name was listed in the ‘program kecemerlangan something something....’. but no! instead it is troubling me since the moment i know i hv (compulsory) to attend that program or seminar or talk or whatsoever. There are positives and negatives

should be proud cause :

  • be meeting uni’s brilliant students (but who cares?)
  • given a great honour to attend such thing as its limited and chosen only by university (though i have no idea at all what’s that all about
  • never know what kind of advantage will be offered (scholarship or tips or smtg like that)

troublesome cause :

  • the thing will be on a Sunday which is also the day i hv no training and also a public holiday!!! c’mon, its thaipusam (be considerate to the hindus!!! though i’m not)
  • clashes with my plan of going to taiping with coursemates to do assignment and at the same time balik kampung!!!
  • i hv limited time to show them how great my hometown is (horrible!)

Oh why of all days????

No comments: