18 May 2009

keseratus

its my 100th and....

hell ya its just the right time to shout it out loud......

i completed watching prison break from the very first episode of the very first season till the very last episode of the final season!
.
be proud prison break cause thats the first and only when i mention only i really mean ONLY english series i watch without a miss!
.
end of this will make me feel smtg missing in me. i really hope to continually watching it but personally if it doesnt stop like how it is now, it will be too draggy and slowly pull the excitement away. besides, it bothers me watching cute guy michael scofield @ wentworth miller gaining and accumulating more fats.
.
and so....a big wave of goodbye to prison break and whoever interested to watch or watch it again, come and get it from me =)

No comments: