31 May 2009

not good

with my forehead resting on my left hand, with my eyes closed but spec on, i sigh a few times when typing this.

not that i am sad but i am sinked in boredom waiting for the korean drama to finish downloading. taking forever.

and why am i still watching?

because i cant think of better thing to do. so free. so nothing to do or to be more accurate i refuse to do
[just so you know my proposal is still incomplete where almost all had completed theirs, some even had their thesis started; whole database waiting for me to transfer so that a new website can be created; and stuff to list and pack for final training in u.pm]


its so annoying when interest of doing something anything at least one thing vanished. totally infected with virus LAZY 09.

worse when i dont even feel like rolling and lazing on my bed.

adding to my discomfort is the hot weather. making me sweat, sticky and smelly for no reason.

and improper sitting posture causing my shoulder and back to ache.

how disturbed and uneasy! not a good sign.

No comments: