09 November 2009

beware

well, today, as usual i greeted this friend @ junior @ neighbour of mine when i saw her in her house. but the reason i went to the house not because of her. its because my friends @ her housemates @ not junior but same batch are staying there too. usually she's very talkative, jumping in joy, silly and will greet me even before me. however, today, she looked different, had been so quiet and even ignored me. curiously i investigated, thinking that it might caused by exam pressure but then i found out that its very common of her acting in such a way as she's a very sensitive person [OMG!] besides being silent and showing mourning face [you know those sour, sad face expression when someone dies], according to my resources, there was once she left the house because my friends aka her housemates were saying some stuff. just that i didn't knew bout it until like now (?) almost the end of the sem (?) what the.. *doosh... as my resources refreshed me, 'kamu tau tak..?', 'kamu tau tak masa tu...?', 'tau tak bila...?' and bla bla and most of the time i answered, ' saya tak tau!!!', 'ye ke???, 'betul??!!'. then only i only knew that throughout this sem, i actually said many many words that i would never expect she would considered them harsh. i even innocently commented on how slow she cooked which cooking happened to be a sensitive issue for her [very sensitive issue]. guess the level of harshness is still acceptable since she did not reveal the other side of her when i said those words. this is a lesson to be learnt which is never assume someone is kind even she does look kind. besides, kind people never claim they are not sensitive. to that friend of mine, the next time i see her, i'l filter my words, be less straight forward and maybe i should distant myself too for safety precautions. i had enough of making someone cried because of my words. ah, scary and dangerous...

No comments: