09 November 2009

exam begins

hah, today is the actual beginning of my exam cause only today i sat for my first paper while a number of my friends or most students in the same faculty sat for their last papers = finished their exams = indeed put a dot to the exams here.

therefore, its hard for them not to show off how 'the end' of their exams sufferings because after this they no longer face anymore examinations if they dont plan to continue their studies.

moreover, when they just knew my paper just started, wasn't that the most perfect time to tease me and express their stupid ugly happy arrogant faces?

but surprise surprise, i dont give a damn. at all.

now i patiencely waiting for the coming of the two papers. its my first time having paper on the last day of the exam. can't believe i manage to experience it on my last semester in the campus. and it sure feels good to end the last paper because it is not only the last paper taken in this sem but last paper of my whole degree on the last day of last exam of my last semester in campus.

No comments: