31 July 2008

biological battery running low

its the fourth week of the semester and my energy level now is decreasing and keeps on decreasing. been training at night for the last 2 weeks. finally, performed on tuesday which was 2 days ago. it was good, we made an impressive opening which was essential to attract attentions and interests of the people there. however, i wasn’t satisfied with my performance that day. besides mentally exhausted, guess i was nervous cause the vip were just few steps away, ppl with cameras were just next to me and spectators were so so darn close that i was actually stunned for a few seconds. for goodness sake, my heart was pumping darn fast and my legs were actually shaking. my palms were sweating and i had difficulties to draw my baton. but thank goodness, i made no mistake which i still managed to maintain my great reputation in t-baton. hehe....

on the same day, i had biochemistry quiz. my phobia for chemistry still not over and this sem i hv to face 2 courses that have smtg to do with chemistry [gosh!, tak cukup lagi ke!] so, biochemistry and t-baton - 2 stuff to prepare and gotta chucked all the equations, theories and t-baton steps in my mind altogether on the day before.

less than 2 days, not even have enough time to charge myself and now training starts again every night from today onwards. this time is the preparation to perform in UiTM next week. trainings and trainings, programmes, quizzes, assignments and tests, all come one after another in a long continuous chain which is bonded well (wow, chemistry in my sentence! look at that man, chemistry!) anyways, i’m like halfway dying, not physically but mentally. i don’t know what the heck that tired my brain but i just unable to do much thinking now.

p/s i really feel very sorry for kas and aamreet that i probably cant go back anytime soon and most probably cant meet them too this year. forgive me, my fellow friends.....

No comments: