24 July 2008

my team kata

now i can show you how my team did in last sukan perak. well, thats also our very last one after 4 times straight participating in that event (for me, jas and xin khai). wow, 4 times which equals to 8 years, dont play play... hahahaha....

here's our winning kata in women's team kata in super 4....enjoy!

in team kata, in the final round each team will have to perform bunkai. so did us and usually bunkai is what normally we the kata fighters look great and sometimes 'fake'. hehehe.... but when it comes to final, bunkai helps a lot in determining the champion. and with this bunkai, we (me, jas and amy) successfully grab the gold medals for the second times. so, may i present to you, our winning bunkai..... *tada*

i was seriously got kicked by jasmyin. ouch! painful one... btw,.. focus on the last technique where i rushed to jasmyin and squeezed her... how's my fall???? hehe, i love that the most.....

3 comments:

yiphing said...

ehem,who's the one that recorded the kata ha?

razorcut said...

hah, who ar?? who the one that recorded me halfway only huh. cis!

wtze said...

hehehehehe
hahahahahaha
hwhwhwhehweherjghs
i miss those days!!!!!!!!!1
huhuhu