22 July 2008

i'm stil young

as my hands went around my head.....,
i was shocked to touch something hardy and sort of roundish on my head.
as my hands explored more.....,
one more lump found somewhere on my neck.
i was seriously worried. the one on the back of my head was pretty huge, around 2cm in diameter. what made me more worried was that it was kinda swollen and its painful when pressed. another lump wasn’t that obvious as the previous one. this one only discovered by touching. i don’t know if i’m thinking negatively cause it is now bigger compared to few days ago and the more i explored my head the more lumps i could feel which i knew it might be caused by the funny structure of my skull. not only my head, even my neck i could feel its swollen and like my head, tiny lump was discovered too. i don’t know if its me being not sensitive to myself all this while or i’m slanting my thought after discovering one after another lumps, somehow i have bad feelings for those lumps. who knows they may turn to some dangerous stuff. i was actually wondering what if they were tumours and its harmful and me got admitted, undergo all kinds of operations, being bald, sick, coma, memory loss and leave the world at the young age..... ...... .......

but fortunately doctor said they weren’t. according to him, might be sebaceous gland and harmless. and so, i am safe. just hope the lumps are just lumps that will disappear soon and nothing more than that.

No comments: