25 September 2008

last 4 days

lets sum up what happened since my last visit here.

on sunday, i was awake whole night to finish the hong kong drama series, moonlight resonance. from the 11th episode till 34th but because i had lab at 8.00am so i gotta stop there and i had a 40minutes sleep while waiting for the time to come. after the lab and other businesses, i continued the last 6 episodes and on monday itself i managed to watch the whole series. good job. haha!!!!!

on tuesday, i no longer wearing my so called weird attire (acco to the lecturer) note : only to that paticular class. kuai kuai wore baju kurung to her class. luckily she picked my group number and i got to present that day. it felt uneasy to keep the presentation till after hol. everything went fine,i even wished her 'selamat hari raya' at the end of the class and she sort of hugged me and said, 'kan cantik pakai macam ni...' so, everything got back to peaceful. a baju kurung enough to settle the whole damn thing. how easy!!! =)

other than that, nothing's special but i was glad i got to redeem my sleep for the last few days. from friday till sunday, my sleep was less than 10hours but now, everything been replaced. yey!

now, i just cant wait to go home and meet with my bunch of friends and have a fun time babi-q with them. cant wait to see anne cause i really miss her a lot.

No comments: