16 September 2008

sh*t woman

if you follow my blog, exactly 2 weeks ago i was about to kutuk this lecturer which then i only labelled her as babi but now after the 10th class she is a mother f**ker. never in my life i use such term on someone moreover an educator, knowing that civilised ppl like me wont act in this way. i know its pretty mean but my patience has its limit. i'm not sure whether its totally my fault or she is indeed a mother f**ker. after all, i guess she already blacklisted me and prejudice towards me. its all happened since the first class.....

first class - she called me up and pulled me aside in front of the class. she told me in a good manner that i wasnt wearing the proper attire. she said my outfit not suited for a teacher and i looked not pro but weird and bukan-bukan. we had a chat and ok, fine. i admitted its my fault. admitted it because of my pants.

do bear in mind, i'm still wearing decently, just that i wasnt following the university etika pemakaian which was slack, covered shoes and shirt. and me on the other hand was wearing shirt (checked), shoes which was more to sports shoes ( kena tegur but still accepted), pants which pockets on both side on my knee ( itu adalah seluar jalan-jalan) and sweater which i think made me look more bukan-bukan.

having an optimistic mind, where the rest of the students started to curse and hate her, i assumed she's a normal lecturer cause she taught in my class and her tone was fine but in other classes of hers which my friends attended, she's hell devil, making everyone living in a miserable life. she checked on the attendance, blacklisted those absentee, shouting and commenting about students, pointing out problems by problems, lecturing those discipline things and explaning and scolding about assignments over and over again. she even scolded students that consulted her for assignment after the class. she insisted appointment and kept asking what did she say in class when they query bout the assignments. her voice was damn irritating. so did her face. musang tua look alike.

back to me, the following week, i kuai kuai wore slack but still with my shoes. however, she didnt say anything. so i assumed i was already properly dressed. week after i wore khakis cause its not a jeans and has no pockets everywhere and the rest still the same. nothing from her and again i made the same assumption. been wearing the same outfit for weeks...

suddenly, today, week 10, she busted me in front of the class. hell man!!!!! we sounded smtg like this :

mf (angry and loud): i've been warned you bout your attire but you still refuse to follow it. [i was looking at her innocently with my huh face. i was like what da shit man.] i told you not to wear like this but you stil wear it (sound smtg like that)

me : but this is not jeans. this is khakis! [controling myself]

mf : its stil jeans. i will not let you enter my class if you still dressed up improperly. [mf gets more angry. her voice level increased] i will penalize you from exam if you stil wearing like this!!!!
me : fine fine.
mf : no no, what fine fine. i'l take you to hep (hal ehwal pelajar) and see what they talk bout it. if they say ok then i'l accept it and [ i forgot what she said]
me : ok ok, i'm sorry and i wont wear it anymore next week. [dissatisfaction tone yet emotionless face]
mf : ....bla...bla...bla.... you are not allowed to present today. i wont let you present with improper attire.
i kept quiet and buat tak tau. muka sempoi and whatever.
xxxxx end of conversation xxxxxx
my face was expressionless and showing who cares, duh and ohk faces when she was scolding me. luckily my group was not picked by her and i didn't have to present today.
c'mon!
whats the problem??
whats so big deal with my attire?
what so huge discipline problem until wana penalize me from exam???
and why of all time, she only brought up the issue after so many weeks?
you know i was sort of mang and almost shouted at her and walked out of the class but i was very well controlled. maybe because i just woke up, stil blur, fasting as well so i didn't really listen to what she was shouting at me. besides, i was looking at her, staring into her eyes and found her funny when she was scolding me. after that she continued to scold others. i almost wana burst into laughters in front of her, if i did i wont hv to wake up early for her class anymore . hah!!! hurray??!!!
anyways, sigh, this f***ing creature i guess she's on the pre-menopouse stage. even in fasting month, she failed to control her emotions. berdosa betul!!!!!
god, i dont mean to blog such thing bout her but cant help it! at least i bring no harm to anyone. itupun saya dah kira baik hati, tak kutuk gila-gila dan sumpah dia. apa-apapun, ampunilah dosa-dosa saya.

No comments: