21 September 2008

yey but aduhai....

i shall declare that my 7 days mission SUDAH SELESAI DENGAN BERJAYA!!!!! wooohoooo.......

xxxxx
i did something stupid yesterday. a familiar but unknown number messaged me yesterday. i assumed its my friend i knew from pesta konvo. the friend of mine is a malay girl. such assumption was made because the way the message was typed very malay style and has smtg to do with the majlis buka puasa sekretariat pesta konvo. pesta konvo was where i knew her.
besides, i mean how was i to expect some stranger or not close friend said smtg like rindu you in msg. usually its friend and girl. but after 2 msges, i realised the one messaging me was not the one i thought and i stupidly assumed its her and jokingly replied rindu you jugak on the second reply cause she indeed a nice senior. moreover, she repeated she missed me in the second msg and feeling sympathy for not responding the first one, i replied. when reached to the 3rd or 4th msg, aduhai, its not my friend but some scary guy used to msg me!!!!!! as usual i ignored the msges like what i used to do. what a misunderstanding. luckily its messaging adn i can simply pretend nothing happened. aaaahhhh.....

No comments: