01 September 2008

searching back the light in the darkness

i hv this something that i want to tell, know and do it but i'm afraid. i'm afraid i'l be named in the most annoying people list, embarass myself and get myself blacklisted for the whole of the entire life. but do that really matter???? i'm lost.
this whole damn thing is a mess. i just dont know how i get myself stucked in this. dammit!
i dont want this to continue but the more i wana save it the more i screwed it. i did gather my courage to (try) figure that out but a few attempts of mine didnt seem to be that successful. some even gave me hopes but the next moment it turned out to be something fantasy which i was unsure whether its true or false.
this mess is certainly a huge one. i lived in miserable when this mess firstly turned out. if i bravely take another step and i screw it again, turning the mess into no-turning back situation, i'm gone. it will haunt me for life. but if i successfully settle this mess, i tell you, i'l be living happily for the rest of my life even though the sky is dark all the time.
its the biggest and important decision ever and i really need to consider it thoroughly. all i need now is the correct timing cause time has proved to me my feelings.
so god, please give me hints and more hints and correct hints. guide me all the way..... i really need them

No comments: